Here are our top 10 ways to celebrate this Easter in the Hawkesbury.
1. Fancy a day of rides, your favourite showbags, meeting the barn yard babies and an agricultural experience? The Royal Easter show is on from Friday 23 March until Tuesday 3rd April, 2018 at Sydney Olympic Park. For more details contact 02 9704 1111 or visit eastershow.com.au
2. Hop into Mares Mini Lop Bunnies and Accessories to meet the Easter Bunny and have a special family photo with the Easter Bunny. Call them to let them know you will be coming to see them and all their little friends or visit the website.
Mares Mini Lop Bunnies and Accessories
592 Londonderry Rd, Londonderry, NSW 2753
For more details and to RSVP contact 0422 355 852
3. Enjoy an Easter Sunday Breakfast with the whole family at Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley. A selection of delicious hot and cold menu items will be available – traditional buffet breakfast in addition to some special Easter treats.
Sunday 1st April 2018 in the Gazebo from 7.30am to 10.30am
Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley
61 Hawkesbury Valley Way, Windsor
Bookings are essential. Call 02 4577 4222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to make a booking.
4. Easter at The Australiana Pioneer Village is one not to miss. With a special visit from the Easter Bunny, Easter egg hunts, Easter games and craft activities, it is sure to be a great family day out.
The Australiana Pioneer Village, Wilberforce.
Sunday 1st April and Monday 2nd April
Rose Street, Wilberforce
For further details contact (02) 4575 1777 or visit theapv.org.au
5. Is Seafood a tradition for you over this festive period? Then Windsor Seafood is the place to be, with a delicious mix of hot and cold Seafood, it is sure to be a winner this Easter.
Open all long weekend 11:00am – 8:00pm
74 George Street, Windsor
For further details contact 02 4577 4222
6. Visit The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, Mount Tomah for an Easter Egg Adventure the whole family will enjoy. Use the Easter Adventure map to hop through the Garden and find the 5 activity stations. Complete the fun physical challenges, stamp the passport and collect your egg. The adventure is suitable for children aged 5-12 years and their families. Cost is $7 per child with each participating child requiring a ticket to receive their passport and collect a prize. Assisting adults free of charge. Bookings are essential – click here to book. The Easter Egg Adventure will be held 30th & 31st March, 1st & 2nd April at 9:30 – 12:30pm or 12:30pm – 5:00pm.
7. Make your Easter Eggstra special with a Family Easter egg hunt. With many great locations and parks within the Hawkesbury it may be the perfect day to visit one of our local parks. Howe Park, Government Park, Macquarie Park and Glossodia Park-Woodbury Reserve.
8. Like cooking? Try your hand at making an Easter Cake for the family.
9. Looking for something to make with the kids? Why not try making an Easter Tree which is a traditional custom from some European countries. People would make an arrangement from things collected on a nature walk such as twigs, branches, flowers and then add decorated empty eggs to make an Easter Tree. Click here for some great ideas.
10. Celebrate Easter by attending a local Church Service. Attend services at historic St Matthews Anglican Church in Windsor at 9:00am on Good Friday and 8:00am and 10:00am on Easter Sunday. Visit windsoranglican.asn.au. Attend mass on Easter Sunday at St Monica’s Church Richmond at 7:30am, 9:30am or 5:30pm or at St Gregory’s Church Kurrajong at 8:00am. Visit parishofrichmond.org.au for more information.
Enjoy your Easter in the Hawkesbury and let me know if you need more information on the local area or I can be of further assistance with your real estate needs.