Good morning, good afternoon, or good evening, depending on when you’re reading this blog. I’m Rachael Goldsworthy checking in with you on the drive home to Hawkesbury before we head into the Easter long weekend.
Easter means different things to all of us and even though sometimes we all get caught up with our busy lives in work and home, these long weekends and special times of the year, reminds me of how important it is to take time out to spend with the people that we love.
It is a short message today however I just wanted to say to you, have a great Easter and hope you get to spend it with the people that you love, as I will be doing over the long weekend. And I also wanted to also say a big thank you. Thank you to everyone for supporting the business. Your support means a lot to me, and I do appreciate the opportunity to serve the local community. Take care of yourself over this special Easter period and safe travels if you are heading away for the long weekend and I look forward to hearing from you and all your Eggsellent news of the weekend when we’re back in the office on Tuesday. Take care and all the best.
Here are our top 10 ways to celebrate this Easter in the Hawkesbury.
1.Fancy a day of rides, your favourite showbags, meeting the barnyard babies and an agricultural experience? The Royal Easter show is on until Wednesday 19th April, 2017.
Showground Road, Olympic Park NSW 2127
For more details contact 02 9704 1111 or visit eastershow.com.au
2. Hop into Mares Mini Lop Bunnies and Accessories to meet the Easter Bunny and have a special family photo with the Easter Bunny. Call them to let them know you will be coming to see them and all their little friends
Saturday 15th April, 2017
Mares Mini Lop Bunnies and Accessories
592 Londonderry Rd, Londonderry, NSW 2753
For more details and to RSVP contact 0422355852
3. Celebrate this Easter with a delicious Breakfast or Brunch with the family at The Sebel. With the choice of a Buffet Breakfast in the Gazebo Restaurant (7:00am – 10:30am) or Brunch in Harvest Restaurant (11:00am – 1:00pm), it is sure to start your Easter Sunday off to Eggsellent start and the Lindt Easter Egg Hunt to be a highlight for the children.
Sunday 16th April 2017
61 Hawkesbury Valley Way, Windsor
For further details contact 02 4577 4222
4. Easter at The Australiana Pioneer Village is one not to miss. With a special visit from the Easter Bunny, Easter egg hunts, Easter games and craft activities, it is sure to be a great family day out.
The Australiana Pioneer Village, Wilberforce.
Sunday 16th April and Monday 17th April
Rose Street, Wilberforce
For further details contact (02) 4575 1777
5. Is Seafood a tradition for you over this festive period? Then Windsor Seafood is the place to be. With a delicious mix of hot and cold Seafood, it is sure to be a winner this Easter.
Open all long weekend 11:00am – 8:00pm
74 George Street, Windsor
For further details contact 02 4577 4222
6. Perhaps relaxation is what you are after this Easter Sunday? Yoga may be your style. You will find Heartfulness Meditation at the Yoga Shed this Sunday with a free meditation for all to experience from 10:00am – 11:00am
Sunday 16th April
The Yoga Shed
330 Windsor Road, Richmond
7. Make your Easter Eggstra special with a Family Easter egg hunt. With many great locations and parks within the Hawkesbury it may be the perfect day to visit one of our local parks. Howe Park, Government Park, Macquarie Park and Glossodia Park-Woodbury Reserve.
8. Like cooking? Try your hand at making Traditional Hot Cross Buns.
9. Looking for something to make with the kids? Why not try making an Easter Tree which is a traditional custom from some European countries. People would make an arrangement from things collected on a nature walk such as twigs, branches, flowers and then add decorated empty eggs to make an Easter Tree.
10. Why not have some fun with an Easter Egg Rolling competition. Find a hill and start with raw eggs and see the first unbroken egg makes to make it over the finish line at the bottom of the hill.
Enjoy your Easter in the Hawkesbury and let me know if you need more information on the local area or I can be of further assistance with your real estate needs.