This exceptionally well presented home offers a low maintenance lifestyle of contemporary convenience. Practical floor plan and light filled interiors combine to create a great start especially if you are new to the rental market. Located in a quiet street in McGraths Hill surrounded by well-kept homes, you are only a short stroll to McGraths Hill Shopping Centre, 5 minute drive to Windsor and 15 minutes to Rouse Hill.
• Three good sized bedrooms, built-in robe to main
• Spacious lounge/dining room; recently renovated bathroom
• Practical open plan kitchen with quality appliances, plenty of storage, you’ll love the space
• Carport with drive through access to large sized backyard
• Spacious backyard with secure fencing; great for kids to run and play
• 6 month lease available with option to renew
• 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond is equal to 4 weeks rent required
• Great landlord with flexible terms
Features include:- 2x reverse cycle air conditioners, double linen press, new window dressings, ceiling fans, specialised lighting, polished floorboards, renovated window dressing and lighting and so much more…
Warren looks forward to meeting you at the open home as advertised online.
Close proximity to:- McGraths Hill Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Mulgrave and Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury River, Colbee Park, Arndell Anglican College, Oakville Public School, Pitt Town, Rouse Hill, McGraths Hill Home Central including Bunnings Warehouse, Harvey Norman, Beacon Lighting, Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse, Subway Restaurant, Petbarn, BCF, Aldi, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Landlord therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Address: 17 McGrath Road
Suburb: McGraths Hill
Car Spaces: 1