An ideal opportunity for those looking to expand the Family or Work from Home or simply Need Space? These two Family Homes set on 1188.8sqm are positioned in one of the Hawkesbury’s most sought-after locations adjacent to acreage.
Walking distance to Richmond Town Centre, street cafes, boutique shops, parks, playgrounds, trains and buses showcasing the best of the Hawkesbury. There are also great local schools coupled with local markets, parklands and riverside walks and all just a short drive away, this home represents an idyllic lifestyle opportunity.
* Two homes, dual road access, sparkling inground pool
* Six good sized bedrooms, three living areas plus study options you’ll love the space!
* Sparkling inground pool and featured cabana which are ideal to entertain your family and friends
* Two dwellings with separate access perfect potential for in-law accommodation or Airbnb (stca)
* Low maintenance lawns and gardens, secure fencing garden shedding for storage
Features include: Storage space for caravans, trailers or boats, old world charm, eclectic fixtures and fittings, garden shedding, pool cabana, side access, lock up garage, two single carports ~ great storage, fully fenced secure property, and so much more….
Close proximity to:- Richmond Pool, Richmond Train Station, Richmond Marketplace, many Cafés and restaurants, Richmond Fruit Market, KFC, McDonalds, Richmond Race Club/Clarendon, Richmond Park, Richmond Club, Pugh’s Lagoon, Antiques and Collectables, 24 minutes to Penrith, 25 minutes to m7, 55 minutes to Sydney CBD.
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximates. All information contained herein are gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Address: 33 Bourke Street
Car Spaces: 3