Spectacular in Design and Architecture “The Meadows” offers the perfect blend of Country Grange with luxe thoroughbred agistment facilities.
Positioned in one of the Hawkesbury’s most prestigious acreage enclaves nearby Hawkesbury River surrounded by exceptional acreages and farmlands, you will discover “The Meadows” located in this rare and secluded Estate. This well-presented premium property offers a spacious and practical floorplan with options, enjoying a superior elevated flood free position commanding local district views affording peace and privacy.
A private summer oasis awaits your family and friends for the perfect outdoor living showcasing seamless integration between indoor/outdoor living complete with heated sparking indoor inground 20 metre chlorine pool with automatic chlorinator, 2x separate changerooms including shower and toilet facilities in each, option for possible swim school or water therapy/rehabilitation facilities (stca), easy viewing to watch over family and children playing by the pool and entertaining friends and family.
On entering this single level expansive home there is an immediate sense of light and space enhanced by the striking high ceilings, ornate cornices, and a beautifully appointed formal living and dining room options complete with multiple family living opportunities.
The North Richmond, Richmond and Windsor and Shopping Villages only a car drive away showcasing conveniences such as Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Kings Hardware, vibrant cafes and restaurants, not forgetting the Butcher, Baker and Candlestick Maker.
– Generously proportioned open plan living and dining with a view from every window
– 7 oversized bedrooms, 4 ensuites + 1 main bathrooms + 2 separate W/C’s, 3 car garage
– Master Suite in Grand proportions including ensuite and Luxury sized Walk in Robe
– Durable custom flooring grace living and accommodation wings easy maintenance
– Gourmet kitchen making entertaining a delicious pleasure with quality appliances
– Double brick sandstock hues add to the luxurious warm country appeal.
– Spectacular alfresco living areas which are ideal to entertain your family and friends
– This property sources garden and irrigation water from Tennyson Water Scheme.
– Combustion wood fire and open fireplace to warm the home
– Gym or separate accommodation, you can design the homestead to suit your own needs
– A triple garage with remote control doors provides ample storage.
– Separate 2-bedroom managers quarters currently tenanted, possibility to lease however not included in this lease offering.
– Agistment facilities not included in this lease noted below are separately offered to the home/pool/garaging please contact the agent to confirm agistment price.
Ultimate Thoroughbred’s Retreat – Premium Equestrian facilities available for agistment:- you will love this versatile Estate that will meet every Equine Enthusiast need.
Australia’s Elite racing community among its previous owners they appreciated and enjoyed utilising Olympic sized sand dressage riding arena, Automatic Horse Walker, Round Yard, dedicated holding yards, 3 stable blocks with power and water, 6 x individual day yards with shelter, various large grassy paddocks, 3x wash bays, 20 x stables, good fencing, large dam, perfect for the new or seasoned horse owners.
Additional Features include:- Solar rooftop application (30 panels), Childrens’ play area adjacent to the cabana, open fireplace, combustion fireplace, custom lighting, feel like setting up your own gym at home there is no end to the space available, impressive driveway, built-in robes, dishwasher, immense storage, automatic roller doors, Foxtel satellite, water bowser tank capacity of 100,000 litres (water supply via Tennyson Water Scheme) and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Address: 69 Meadows Road
Suburb: North Richmond
Car Spaces: 3