“The Lachnbrae” – Your Luxury Escape – Live in Style
** During this lockdown period we will not be running open homes, but please register and we’ll update you as soon as a time becomes available**
AVAILABLE FROM THE 5th AUGUST 2021
Stylish by default “The Lachnbrae”, architecturally and contemporary in design, built to the highest quality specifications, and using the finest materials makes relaxing at home and entertaining an absolute pleasure.
Interiors are filled with natural light, practical floor plan, attention to detail. “The Lachnbrae” offers versatile spaces ideal for the executive couple or growing family.
This near new boutique home is minutes to Windsor and South Windsor Village Shops, excellent access to internet, private & public schools, convenient access to transportation and other lifestyle amenities.
• Spacious 3 bedrooms with vaulted ceilings, master with ensuite, custom made storage, 2 bathrooms
• A modern open plan gas kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances incl. dishwasher
• Seamless integration to covered alfresco entertaining area; good sized backyard
• All the “wish list” features including reverse cycle air-conditioning, NBN
• Automated DLUG + additional parking on driveway, side access to backyard, BBQ Courtyard
• Fully fenced back garden, you will enjoy the quiet with only one neighbour
• Access to M4 Western Motorway, essential amenities & express Sydney trains (50 mins)
• Private & public schools, primary and playgroups are all within 10 minutes
• Pets on application
Close proximity to:- Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Bligh Park, Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves.
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Landlord therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement.
Price: LEASED Address: 2/190 Mileham Street Suburb: South Windsor Postcode: 2756
Open Home: Contact Agent for Details Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Car Spaces: 2