Positioned in one of the Hawkesbury’s most sought after locations near the Hawkesbury River, you will discover The Modern Homestead on George located in this rare and secluded pocket of family friendly homes. This immaculately presented premium ¼ acre property offers a spacious and practical dual floorplan enjoying a superior elevated position with commanding local district views affording peace and privacy opposite parklands.
Specialised durable timber and quality tiled floors are displayed throughout this homestead and their rich coloured hues add to the warm country appeal displayed by this exceptional family home.
• Delightfully private and light filled throughout, benefit from the versatile layout
• Generous family & dining rooms adjacent to the kitchen; ducted air conditioning
• Gourmet electric country kitchen making entertaining easy with quality inclusions
• Master bedroom incl. walk-in robe & ensuite, additional 4th bedroom/study den option
• Workshop, home office or artist’s studio, you choose – separate access from The Modern Homestead
• Dual road frontage, boat/car enthusiast workshop 10.4m x 3.5m + parallel parking bay 10.4m x 2.7
• Walking distance to great schools and village shopping centre from your doorstep
• Plenty of room for the kids to run and play, storage galore, great family home
• Seamless integration with private undercover alfresco entertainment areas
• Established landscaped gardens with permaculture design opportunities
The Wilberforce Village (1 mins), Windsor (10 mins) and Richmond Shopping Villages are a short car drive away showcasing the best of the Hawkesbury. There are also great local schools coupled with verdant trekking paths, parklands and National Parks all just a short drive away, this home represents an idyllic lifestyle opportunity.
Features include: Features include:- Renovated throughout, side access, 4 car lock up accommodation, 4 car off street parking accommodation, plus study den or 4th bedroom, quality fixtures and fittings throughout, ducted air conditioning and reverse cycle air conditioning, downlights, coach lighting, bay window, specialised wood and window dressings – custom made vertical, roller and panel blinds, timber venetians, ceiling fans, feature gable finials, convenient three way bathroom – his and hers dual vanity, dual showerheads, storage galore – workshop/artist’s studio or boat/caravan/vehicle storage areas with separate access – opportunity to get creative designing living and storage options, home office options, slow combustion wood fire heater, potential permaculture/sensory garden…and so much more.
Rachael looks forward to meeting you at The Affordable Modern Homestead on George as advertised.
Close proximity to:- BP Nth Wilberforce, Wilberforce Shopping Centre, M & A Butchery, Munro’s Quality Meats, RW Langley Wholesale Meats, Fresh Food Square, Putty Road, Kurrajong East Public School, Glossodia Public School, Ebenezer Public School, Wilberforce Public School, Freemans Reach Public School, Hawkesbury High School, Howes Creek Wilberforce School of Arts, Kent Pre-Loved Antique Furniture, H2O Ski School, Rocky Hall Alpacas, Hadden Farm, Bull Ridge Estate Winery, Cooks Co-Op, Iron Bark Ridge Trail, Stringy Bark Trail, East Kurrajong School of Arts Community Hall, Roberts Creek, Currency Creek, Sydney Sandstone, St. John’s Anglican Church, Indy 800 Kart Track, The Heritage Hotel, Hawkesbury Fire Control Centre, Wilberforce Vet Hospital, H R King & Son Home, Timber and Hardware, Butterfly Farm & Ski Garden, Sciberras Fresh, Sydney Equestrian Supplies, Woolworths and Coles, Windsor, Hawkesbury River and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Vendor therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement.
Address: 56 George Road
Car Spaces: 4