Tastefully renovated and nestled adjacent to a nature reserve, with great neighbours, this exceptional home is sure to delight both the growing family and the executive couple.
Set on an expansive 816sqm block and ideally positioned within the privacy and security of a cul-de-sac location, this beautifully presented large family home features stylish warm interiors and superb outdoor spaces.
You’ll love relaxing in your secluded entertaining areas, complete with undercover pergola which is boutique in design, this home offers a sophisticated lifestyle with a focus on spacious indoor/outdoor urbane living areas which are ideal to entertain your family and friends
– Open plan family lounge, living, and dining areas; easy to watch the kids play with backyard bushland views
– Galley kitchen complete with breakfast bar, built-in pantry and stylish stainless steel appliances
– Four good sized bedrooms plus study; renovated ensuite access to main; and built-in robes
– Two renovated bathrooms, quality fixtures and fittings, custom designed cabinetry
– Ducted air conditioning, natural gas available, s/s Bosch dishwasher, side access to the backyard
– Private expansive undercover piazza, built in bbq, great for entertaining family or friends
– Share the dream vision for a sparkling in-ground pool, granny flat or large shedding possibilities (stca).
– Adjacent to nature reserve, eye of the cul-de-sac, in locale with sought after homes
– Ideal family haven or someone looking for a quality property.
Additional features include:- Recessed wall design with specialised lighting, home office or homework study station, in-built bar, stainless steel kitchen racking, custom made laundry airing and mud room facilities, glass panel door, stainless steel Westinghouse rangehood, Whirlpool stainless steel 5 burner gas stove cooktop, handy dual stainless steel bowl, tiled living areas, modern ceiling fans, mirrored robes in master bedroom, garden shedding, television pivotele connections to bedrooms, low maintenance landscaped gardens, secure colourbond fencing, stylish downlights, natural gas available, internal access to garage, specialised lighting and window dressings, solar paneling, plentiful storage, short drive to all amenities and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and so much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Vendor therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement. Agent Interest.
Address: 7 Davis Place
Suburb: Bligh Park
Car Spaces: 2