This exceptionally well presented 4 bedroom home offers a low maintenance lifestyle of contemporary convenience. You are only a short drive from vibrant Bligh Park Shopping Centre, public transport and schools.
• Recently renovated open plan living/dining with additional rumpus room, very neat and tidy home
• Four spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes; ensuite to main
• Stylish and recently renovated kitchen with stainless steel quality appliances and gas stove
• Good sized, secure backyard for kids to run and play and undercover entertaining area perfect for hosting friends and family
• Bond is equal to 4 weeks rent plus 2 weeks rent in advance
• Great landlord; 6 month lease with option to renew
Features include:- Ducted Air Conditioner, ceiling fans, blinds and carpet in bedrooms, tiles in main areas, double car garage with drive through access, solar panels… too much to mention.
Close proximity to:- Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Price: LEASED Address: 65 Alexander Street Suburb: Bligh Park Postcode: 2756
Open Home: Contact agent for details Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2 Car Spaces: 2