Offering a lifestyle of convenience, this recently renovated, exceptionally well presented home is ideal for those who enjoy practical, easy maintenance living in a handy location.
• Open-plan living/dining; very neat and tidy home
• Two good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Stylish kitchen with stainless steel quality appliances
• Secure backyard with expansive undercover entertaining area
• Bond is equal to 4 weeks rent plus 2 weeks rent in advance required
• Great landlord; 6 month lease with option to renew
Features include:- Reverse-cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan, polished floorboards, specialised lighting, quality fixtures and fittings, side access to backyard and so much more…
Close proximity to:- South Windsor eateries, Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Riverview Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centre, Bede Polding College, Chisolm Catholic Primary School Bligh Park, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Landlord therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Address: 33 Mileham Street
Car Spaces: 1