Positioned in one of the Nepean’s most prestigious acreage enclaves near the Nepean and Hawkesbury Rivers, you will discover Spurway Gables located in this rare and secluded Estate. This premium 5 acre property offers a spacious and expansive floorplan enjoying a superior elevated position commanding local district and valley views affording peace and privacy.
Upon entering Spurway Gables, there is an immediate sense of light and space enhanced by the striking 9-foot ceilings, stained windows, period fixtures and fittings with old-world charm of yesteryear, large living and dining room options complete with family rumpus, music and/or games rooms. The home is in original condition however the rendered photographs provides vision as to how you could renovate and style Spurway Gables.
Marsden Park (10mins), Windsor (15mins) and Richmond Shopping Villages (18 mins) are a short car drive away showcasing the best of the Nepean. There are also great local schools coupled with verdant trekking paths, parklands and flanked by nearby Castlereagh National Parks all just a short drive away, this home represents an idyllic lifestyle opportunity.
• Generously proportioned open plan living and dining with a view from every window
• Take a walk back in time entertaining friends with a kitchen made for yesteryear
• Open fireplace complete with screen, great to warm you on those cold nights
• Undercover outdoor living areas as partial wrap around verandahs which are ideal to entertain your family and friends
• Six good sized bedrooms, plus study – you’ll love the space!
• Additional studio accommodation with separate access perfect potential for in-law accommodation or Airbnb (stca)
• The Machinery Shed 24. X 3.6m, or Stables (3.6 x 3.0m) x 2 for the Tradesperson, truck or car enthusiast, storage for boats, caravans, bikes and other toys;
• Additional Carport Space attached to the Machinery Shed; Barn 6.0 x 5.6m side access
• Grassed acreage with smaller yards surrounding main residence
• Home office options with study plus den within the main residence
• Short drive to local village shops, public transport and good schools
• An abundance of local flora and fauna
Close proximity to:- South Creek, Castlereagh Nature Reserve, Wianamatta Nature Reserve, Wianamatta Regional Park, Yellomundee Regional Park, Stone Cutters Ridge Golf Course, Ikea, Bunnings Warehouse, Masters, Lindt, Costco, Shell, Aldi, McDonalds, Subway® Restaurant, Aqua Bella Café, Glendenning Takeaway, Westlink M2/M7, Richmond and Windsor Roads, Western Sydney Lllandilo Public School, University of Nirimba, Ropes Crossing Public Reserve, St Francis of Assisi Primary School Glendenning, Glendenning Public School, Glendenning Preschool, Kyoukei Goju Ryu Karate, Nepean and Hawkesbury Hospital, The Lamp Post and much more…
Rachael looks forward to meeting you at Spurway Gables as advertised online.
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Vendor therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement. Some photographs and 3D illustrations shown are for illustrative purposes only and may contain items including items, furniture and plants that are not an inclusion to this home.
Address: 31 Douglas McMaster Place
Car Spaces: 6