Warmth and style feature throughout this home. This practical family haven is just minutes to schools, transport and shopping village for you and your family.
• 2 large living areas complete with expansive Australian Rustic Bar, great for entertaining
• Three spacious sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and specialised woodwork
• Generous sized bathroom with corner spa, hand crafted wood cabinetry features
• Polished timber floorboards; combustion fireplace, rumpus + living area + alfresco
• Practical kitchen with electric appliances, stainless steel dishwasher, plenty of storage
• Massive backyard for your kids to run and play; undercover entertainment area
• Double tandem lock up carport/garage with additional off street parking for your boat, caravan or trailers
• Local public boat ramp access to Hawkesbury River within minutes
Features include:- Double tandem lock up garage, specialised cedar windows with wooden skirting and architraves, carpeted bedrooms, warming combustion fireplace, specialised lighting including track and downlights, stainless steel dishwasher, terraced yard, fruit trees, chicken coop, established gardens and so much more…
Close proximity to:- BP Nth Wilberforce, Wilberforce Shopping Centre, M & A Butchery, Munro’s Quality Meats, RW Langley Wholesale Meats, Fresh Food Square, Putty Road, Kurrajong East Public School, Glossodia Public School, Ebenezer Public School, Wilberforce Public School, Freemans Reach Public School, Hawkesbury High School, Howes Creek Wilberforce School of Arts, Kent Pre-Loved Antique Furniture, H2O Ski School, Rocky Hall Alpacas, Hadden Farm, Bull Ridge Estate Winery, Cooks Co-Op, Iron Bark Ridge Trail, Stringy Bark Trail, East Kurrajong School of Arts Community Hall, Roberts Creek, Currency Creek, Sydney Sandstone, St. John’s Anglican Church, Indy 800 Kart Track, The Heritage Hotel, Hawkesbury Fire Control Centre, Wilberforce Vet Hospital, H R King & Son Home, Timber and Hardware, Butterfly Farm & Ski Garden, Sciberras Fresh, Sydney Equestrian Supplies, Woolworths and Coles, Windsor, Hawkesbury River and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximates. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Address: 7 Sirius Crescent
Car Spaces: 2