Designed to embrace easy care living and entertaining, this newly renovated beautifully presented home features stylish interiors and spacious outdoor areas. Move straight in, just minutes to schools, transport, parks and shopping centres together with M2/M7.
• Very neat and tidy home with open plan kitchen and dining
• Good sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes to first bedroom
• Recently renovated kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• Spacious backyard with patio, great for entertaining
• Available now, 6 month lease available with option to renew
• 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond of 4 weeks rent required
• Great landlord with flexible options
Features include:- Split system air conditioning, ceiling fans, quality fixtures and fittings throughout, internal access to home from remote controlled single garage, low maintenance landscaped gardens, and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more..
“Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximates. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.”
Price: LEASED Address: 5A Ewing Place Suburb: Bligh Park Postcode: 2756
Open Home: Contact agent for details Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 1 Car Spaces: 1