This tastefully renovated brick villa is bright and spacious inside and out. Well positioned to shops, schools and transport together with M2/M7 makes this a great lifestyle choice for those looking for low maintenance modern living.
• Breezy open plan dining and living with abundant natural light
• Glass doors open to a bright side private courtyard with undercover alfresco
• Modern kitchen and bathroom; new carpet and flooring throughout, separate internal laundry facilities
• Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes, plenty of storage
• Single lock up garage; availability of visitor parking, reverse cycle air conditioning
Rachael and Warren look forward to meeting you at the open home as advertised online.
Close proximity to:- South Windsor eateries, Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Riverview Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centre, Bede Polding College, Chisolm Catholic Primary School Bligh Park, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Vendor therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement. Photographs are representative of the property only, actual photographs to be uploaded soon.
Address: 5/189A Mileham Street
Suburb: South Windsor
Car Spaces: 1