This near new townhouse is only 1 of 4, naturally light and extremely private. An ideal choice for those looking for low maintenance modern living.
• Three good sized bedrooms all with built in robes, main with walk-in & ensuite
• Modern kitchen and bathroom, second toilet
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, internal access to home from garage
• Walk to train station, bus, schools and shops
• Easy maintenance, common area lawns mown for you
• Walk to restaurants, cafes, shopping, Hospital, trains
• 6 months lease to start, option to renew
• 2 weeks rent in advance and bond is equal to 4 weeks rent
• Great landlord and pet friendly home
Close proximity to:- South Windsor eateries, Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Riverview Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centre, Bede Polding College, Chisolm Catholic Primary School Bligh Park, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Landlord therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement.