This north-east facing immaculately presented home is well positioned to shops, schools & transport making it a great family choice.
Smartly renovated with a focus on flair and quality design to suit many, this well presented home promises easy care contemporary living.
Convenient location central to amenities and 5 minutes drive to the popular Windsor township, McGraths Hill Home Centre including Aldi, Bunnings and 12 minutes to Rouse Hill Shopping Centre.
• A relaxed haven of natural light and alfresco living/dining
• Four good sized bedrooms 3 with built in wardrobes
• Modern kitchen with electric cooking and bathrooms, plenty of storage options
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, and downlights
• Practical design with neutral tones, single lock up carport
• 6 month lease available with options to renew, great landlord, you will be spoilt.
Features include: tiled areas, ceiling fans, ample storage, outdoor entertaining area and so much more
Close proximity to:- McGraths Hill Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Mulgrave and Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury River, Colbee Park, Arndell Anglican College, Oakville Public School, Pitt Town, Rouse Hill, McGraths Hill Home Central including Bunnings Warehouse, Harvey Norman, Beacon Lighting, Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse, Subway Restaurant, Petbarn, BCF, Aldi, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Landlord therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Address: 9 Andrew Thompson Drive
Suburb: McGraths Hill
Car Spaces: 1