Low Maintenance Modern Living – Great for Entertaining – 2 Ewing Place, Bligh Park
A smart interior re-design has brought new life into this stylish home exuding a welcoming sense of warmth, space and privacy.
Located in a quiet street in Bligh Park surrounded by well-kept homes, you are only a short stroll to Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Windsor Park Public School, Bligh Park Public School, Bede Polding High School and Chisholm Catholic Primary.
• Generous sized bedrooms, built-in robes to two
• Practical open plan kitchen/dining layout with quality appliances
• Seamless integration from interior to undercover alfresco barbecue area
• Are you looking to install a pool or large tradesperson sized shed – there is space
• Do you have dual families or looking for an investment with additional income – granny flat options (stca)
• Good sized backyard, secure fencing, great for the kids to run and play
• Handy drive through side access for your boat, trailers or bikes
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens, ideal for first home buyers or investors
Features include:- Reverse cycle air conditioning, undercover alfresco great for entertaining, garden shed for storage, NBN available, television aerial and internal connections, alarm, separate toilet and so much more…
Close proximity to:- 10 minute drive to Windsor and 25 minutes to Rouse Hill; Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Rachael looks forward to assisting you with your real estate needs, join her #live online to view this property, hope to catch up with you soon.
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Vendor therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement.
Price: SOLD Address: 2 Ewing Place Suburb: Bligh Park Postcode: 2756
Open Home: Contact agent for details Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 1 Car Spaces: 1