Well positioned to local shops, schools and transport together with M2/M7 this family home makes for a great lifestyle choice for those looking for low maintenance living.
• Three good sized bedrooms all two with built in robes, ensuite to main
• Open plan kitchen and bathroom, second toilet
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, internal access to home from remote controlled double garage
• Short drive Walk to train station, walk to bus, take out schools and take out shops, netball courts and playgrounds
• 6 months lease to start, option to renew
• 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond is equal to 4 weeks rent
• Great landlord with flexible terms
Close proximity to:- South Windsor eateries, Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Riverview Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centre, Bede Polding College, Chisolm Catholic Primary School Bligh Park, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Landlord therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Price: LEASED Address: 1/181 Mileham Street Suburb: South Windsor Postcode: 2756
Open Home: Contact agent for details Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Car Spaces: 2