Offering a lifestyle of quiet, yet unlimited potential, this good sized four-bedroom home is positioned in a family friendly environment within close proximity to all handy amenities and represents an affordable entry point into the popular Bligh Park suburb.
• Adjoining Windsor Downs Nature Reserve great to play with the kids or pets
• Open plan kitchen/dining with tiled floors throughout living areas/carpeted bedrooms
• Ensuite to master bedroom, main bathroom with full bath plus separate toilet
• Private backyard with level lawn capturing the morning sunshine
• Convenient to schools and just moments to bushwalks and parks
• A great option ideal for both market newcomers and investors
• Rental return approximately $500 per week.
Features include: Reverse Cycle Fujitsu Air Conditioning, Vertical Blinds, Rinnai 24 Gas Heating, Gas Cooktop, Ensuite to Master Bedroom, side access for your caravan, cars or hobbyist, ample storage with multiple garden sheds and much more…
Close proximity to:- Adjacent to Windsor Downs Nature Reserve, walking distance to a number of nature trails including Hakea Trail, Bounty Reserve, Colonial Reserve, Berger Road Reserve, Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course, Windsor Park Public School, Bede Polding College, Bligh Park Public School, Windsor Park Public School and much more…
Rachael looks forward to assisting you with your real estate needs, join her #live online to view this property, hope to catch up with you soon.
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Landlord therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Address: 5B Peter Place
Suburb: Bligh Park
Car Spaces: 1