Ideally positioned within the privacy and security of a high set home. This practical family home with district views, and adjacent to parklands, is just minutes to schools, transport and shopping centres for you and your family.
• Spacious open plan living/dining; very neat and tidy home
• Two large living areas; Good sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Massive backyard for your kids to run and play; great storage
• 6 month lease available with option to renew
• Great landlord with flexible terms
• 2 weeks rent in advance and bond is equal to 4 weeks rent
Features include: reverse cycle air conditioning, combustion fireplace, carpet, lock up single garage, secure backyard and so much more….
Close proximity to:- Arndell Anglican College, Windsor High School, Colbee Park, Hawkesbury River, Richmond and Windsor Roads, Windsor, Mulgrave and Pitt Town Shopping Villages, M2/M7; Public transport including Mulgrave and Windsor train stations; McGraths Hill Home Central – Bunnings, BCF, Harvey Norman, Pet Barn; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee it’s accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Address: 63 Old Hawkesbury Road
Suburb: McGraths Hill
Car Spaces: 1