This incredibly versatile home presents the perfect opportunity for first home buyers, or a large family looking for room to expand or investment property. Tenants currently in lease until July 2020 $475 per week.
- Stylishly appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and specialised wooden benchtops
- Two large living areas, spacious bedrooms, big yard on corner block for the kids to run and play
- Side access for those who have boats/caravans, bikes or trailers
- Two separate electricity meters for possible in-law accommodation or home office
- 12 minutes to M2/M7, handy to buses and trains, close to shops and schools
Features include:- polished floorboards, tiled flooring, carpeted and tiled living areas, ample storage for kitchen, dishwasher, side access for your boat, trailer or caravan and much more.
Rachael looks forward to meeting you at the open home as advertised online.
Close proximity to:- South Windsor eateries, Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Riverview Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centre, Bede Polding College, Chisolm Catholic Primary School Bligh Park, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Vendor therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.