Well situated in this boutique complex of eight stylish townhouses, this property offers a low maintenance lifestyle of contemporary convenience. Walking distance from vibrant South Windsor Shopping Village, cafés and eateries.
– Impressive entertainer’s kitchen, stainless steel gas appliances, an abundance of custom storage
– Modern bathroom complete with bath; ensuite to master bedroom and separate powder room/toilet downstairs
– Excellent natural light, generous sized open plan practical living & dining, sought after location
– Secure entrance, remote garage access and internal access, carport and off street parking
– Currently leased for $450 per week, strata levies – capital works $330/administration $125 p/q.
– Seamless integration from the indoor living to the outdoor undercover courtyard
– Footsteps to restaurants, cafes, shopping, good schools, trains and bus routes.
– Photographs are only indicative of the size and style of townhouse complex and not actual townhouse – layout shown is the reverse floorplan of townhouse for sale, fixtures, fittings and colour schemes will also vary.
Special features include:- ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, drive through access from garage to backyard, built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms, internal laundry, enjoy carpeted and tiled areas, solar…too much to mention.
Please contact Rachael today to arrange an inspection.
Close proximity to:- South Windsor and Bligh Park Shopping Villages, South Windsor eateries, Easy Lane Restaurant, Post Office Takeaway, Messina Pizza & Pasta, South Windsor Butchery, IGA, Liquorland, Windsor RSL, Windsor Leagues Club, Riverview Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centre, Bede Polding College, Chisolm Catholic Primary School Bligh Park, South Windsor Family Centre, Greenhills Childcare Centre, Collith Avenue Before & After School Care, YMCA Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Windsor Ten Pin Bowling, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Rickabys Creek, and so much more…
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
“Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximates. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.”
Address: 1/568 - 570 George Street
Suburb: South Windsor
Car Spaces: 2