This well positioned family home offers an ideal opportunity for you to move in and enjoy. This brick veneer home is bright and spacious inside and out. Well positioned to shops, schools and transport together with M2/M7 makes this a great family choice.
– Five good sized bedrooms, 3 with built-in wardrobes
– Light filled interiors with semi open plan living/dining, tiled living areas and additional rumpus room
– Chef’s kitchen with 2 x ovens, custom benchtops
– Low maintenance garden and yards, good size for the kids or well-behaved furkids
– Terrific Landlords, 6-month lease offered with option to renew
– Strictly outside pets only, sorry not negotiable
Close proximity to:- Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more..
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Vendor therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement.
Price: LEASED Address: 314 Macquarie Street Suburb: South Windsor Postcode: 2756
Open Home: Contact agent for details Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 2 Car Spaces: 2