Beautifully positioned in a well established area in Richmond, this property is minutes walk to the public transport and local schools
– Open plan living and dining with ducted air conditioning, freshly painted throughout and new carpets.
– Offering 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
– Neat and tidy kitchen with electric cooking
– Bathroom with separate toilet and double linen cupboard – ample storage
– Single car lock up garage and carport out the back
– Outdoor entertaining and garden shed
Close proximity to:- Richmond Pool, Richmond Train Station with express trains to Sydney CBD, Richmond Marketplace, many Cafés and restaurants, Richmond RAAF Base, Polo Fields, Richmond Fruit Market, KFC, McDonalds, Richmond Race Club/Clarendon, Richmond Park, Richmond Club, Pugh’s Lagoon, Antiques and Collectables, 24 minutes to Penrith, 25 minutes to m7, 55 minutes to Sydney CBD.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.”
Address: 42 Teviot Street
Car Spaces: 1