This uniquely designed single storey home is conveniently located within local schools, shopping centres and public transport and offers an idyllic lifestyle without compromising space.
– Three good sized bedrooms all with built in robes
– Modern kitchen with ample storage available
– Open plan lounge and dining room with split system air conditioning
– 1 bathroom and internal laundry access
– Backyard, great for entertaining or the kids to run around play
– Side access with single carport
Close proximity to:- Great Western Highway, Paperbark Reserve, Potter Field, Snatch Cafe, Bunnings, Hungry Jacks, Car City, Ropes Creek, St Marys Soccer Club, public transport, local schools, shopping districts and so much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated and photographs indicative of apartment available. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Vendor, therefore, cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement.
Price: Price Guide $500 Per Week Address: 24 Jensen Street Suburb: Colyton Postcode: 2760
Open Home: Friday the 24th June between 4:00pm - 4:15pm Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 1 Car Spaces: 2