A well-designed home which focuses on maximising space, utilising outdoor entertaining spaces and natural light throughout. This property offers a home of privacy in a quiet cul-de-sac with a focus on indoor/outdoor entertaining spaces whilst being only a short drive to all amenities including local schools and public transport.
– Delightfully private and light filled throughout, benefit from the practical layout
– Spacious family dining and separate lounge, large food preparation area which leads outdoors to the entertainment area
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, specialised window dressings, home alarm, separate lounge & dining
– Good sized master bedroom with walk in robe, built in robes to three additional bedrooms
– Modern bathroom with built-in bath, quality fixtures and fittings
– Entertain friends in a relaxed and private alfresco courtyard, drive through access to back yard from garage
– Great for the couple who love space or growing family looking for a quality property.
– Close to local schools and public transport
– 6 month lease available with option to renew
Additional features include:- Quality gas kitchen, large benchtops, plenty of storage, low maintenance landscaped gardens, NBN and Foxtel Connections, secure fencing, gas heater bayonet, 4 burner gas stove cooktop, drive through access to backyard, ample storage and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Disclaimer: “All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.”
Address: 6 Kentwell Drive
Suburb: Bligh Park
Car Spaces: 2