Adjacent to local parklands with picnic facilities and playground, and ideally position within walking to vibrant South Windsor Village, street cafés, bakeries, fresh fruit and vegetables, takeaways so many options.
• With a flexible floorplan, you get to choose the layout
• Three generous sized bedrooms, lounge, alfresco and sunroom or fourth bedroom
• Electric Kitchen equipped with quality fixtures and fittings
• An easy 5 minute walk to trains, buses, local schools, and parks.
• Good sized backyard, great for the kids to run and play
• Large double Garage/Workshop drive through side access to lock up garage for your boat, trailers or bikes
• Great side access, garden shed at rear of the property
Features include:- high ceilings, picture rails, floating floorboards, ceiling fan, double garage, specialised window dressings including blinds/curtains, reverse-cycle air conditioning, massive backyard for your garage/workshop, garden shed and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Vendor therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement.
Address: 15 Campbell Street
Suburb: South Windsor
Car Spaces: 2