Florence’s Country Cottage – Affordable First Home or Astute Investor
Enjoying a bustling country lifestyle this conveniently located single storey home offers the best of both worlds, a great place to live or a quality rental investment.
Warmth and style feature throughout this home with old world charm including high ceilings and ornate cornices, together with picture rails and abundance of natural light.
Adjacent to local parklands with picnic facilities and playground, and ideally position within walking to vibrant South Windsor Village, street cafés, bakeries, fresh fruit and vegetables, takeaways so many options.
• With a flexible floorplan, you get to choose the layout
• Three generous sized bedrooms, lounge, alfresco and sunroom or fourth bedroom
• Electric Kitchen equipped with quality fixtures and fittings
• An easy 5 minute walk to trains, buses, local schools, and parks.
• Good sized backyard, great for the kids to run and play
• Large double Garage/Workshop drive through side access to lock up garage for your boat, trailers or bikes
• Great side access, garden shed at rear of the property, potential granny flat options STCA
Features include:- high ceilings, picture rails, floating floorboards, ceiling fan, double garage, specialised window dressings including blinds/curtains, reverse-cycle air conditioning, massive backyard for your garage/workshop, garden shed and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Vendor therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement.
Price: UNDER CONTRACT Address: 15 Campbell Street Suburb: South Windsor Postcode: 2756
Open Home: Contact agent for details Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 1 Car Spaces: 2