Warmth and style feature throughout this home. This practical family haven is just minutes to schools, transport and shopping village for you and your family and offers:
• Formal Lounge and additional rumpus or theatre room
• Four generous sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ensuite to main
• 3 bathrooms with corner bath to main.
• Hostess kitchen with electric appliances and stainless steal dishwasher, plenty of storage
• Massive backyard for your kids to run and play; and sparking inground pool
• Double lock up garage with additional parking for your boat, caravan or trailers
Features include:- Double lock up garage, outdoor entertaining area, tiled floors, ceiling fans, quite rural location and so much more…
Close proximity to:- BP Nth Wilberforce, Wilberforce Shopping Centre, M & A Butchery, Munro’s Quality Meats, Tractor 828, Fresh Food Square, Putty Road, Kurrajong East Public School, Glossodia Public School, Ebenezer Public School, Wilberforce Public School, Freemans Reach Public School, Hawkesbury High School, Howes Creek Wilberforce School of Arts, H2O Ski School, Rocky Hall Alpacas, Hadden Farm, Bull Ridge Estate Winery, Iron Bark Ridge Trail, Stringy Bark Trail, East Kurrajong School of Arts Community Hall, Roberts Creek, Currency Creek, Sydney Sandstone, St. John’s Anglican Church, Indy 800 Kart Track, The Heritage Hotel, Hawkesbury Fire Control Centre, Wilberforce Vet Hospital, Kings Timber and Hardware, Butterfly Farm & Ski Garden, Sciberras Fresh, Sydney Equestrian Supplies, Woolworths and Coles, Windsor, Hawkesbury River and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximates. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Address: 179 Tizzana Road
Car Spaces: 2