Positioned in one of the Hawkesbury’s most prestigious acreage enclaves near the Hawkesbury River, you will discover this Country Manor located in this rare and secluded location. This well presented premium 2.7 Acre property offers a spacious and practical triple floorplan enjoying a superior elevated position commanding local district, affording peace and privacy.
Upon entering your own Country Retreat, there is an immediate sense of light and space enhanced by the striking raked ceilings in the additional accommodation, and well-appointed formal living and dining room options complete with family rumpus, music, and games rooms. Durable tiled living areas with carpeted accommodation areas grace this family homestead and the cool coloured hue add to the fresh country appeal of this rare and secluded home.
The Wilberforce (5mins), Windsor (10mins) and Richmond Shopping Villages are a short car drive away showcasing the best of the Hawkesbury. There are also great local schools coupled with verdant trekking paths, parklands and riverside and all just a short drive away, this home represents an idyllic lifestyle opportunity.
* Generously proportioned open plan living and dining with a view from every window
* Gourmet kitchen making entertaining a delicious pleasure with quality inclusions
* Sparkling inground pool adjoining featured alfresco verandahs which are ideal to entertain your family and friends
* Five double sized bedrooms, two living areas plus study and media room options – you’ll love the space!
* Additional two-bedroom studio accommodation with separate access perfect potential for in-law accommodation or Airbnb (stca)
* Good sized within the master suite including ensuite and walk in robe affording privacy
* The ultimate Machinery Shed (9 x 7m) for the Tradesperson, truck or car enthusiast, storage for boats, caravans, bikes and other toys; 3 phase power
* Additional Carport Space and Tack Sheds/Stables attached to the Machinery Shed (6 x 7m) + (2.2 x 3m) + (2.6 x 3m) with side access to Machinery Shed
* Grassed childrens’ play area complete with your own mini citrus orchard, horse paddocks, stables and tack sheds (7 x 6m), bicycle track and shade trees
* Home office options with study plus den or separate media room within the main residence
* Short drive to local village shops, public transport and good schools
* An abundance of local flora and fauna
Features include: Flanked by large neighbouring properties, quality kitchens and bathrooms, quality window dressings fixtures and fittings, ducted and split reverse cycle air conditioning systems, work bench space, side access, enormous sized storage/workshop space with 3 metre height to roller door, carport large enough to reverse excavation equipment or trucks to be undercover plus 3 larger garden sheds ~ great storage, separate stables and tack sheds ready to bring your pony home, fully fenced secure property, solar panels and so much more….
Close proximity to:- Walking distance to Wilberforce Shopping Centre. BP Nth Wilberforce, M & A Butchery, Munro’s Quality Meats, RW Langley Wholesale Meats, Fresh Food Square, Putty Road, Kurrajong East Public School, Glossodia Public School, Ebenezer Public School, Wilberforce Public School, Freemans Reach Public School, Hawkesbury High School, Howes Creek Wilberforce School of Arts, Kent Pre-Loved Antique Furniture, H2O Ski School, Rocky Hall Alpacas, Hadden Farm, Bull Ridge Estate Winery, Cooks Co-Op, Iron Bark Ridge Trail, Stringy Bark Trail, East Kurrajong School of Arts Community Hall, Roberts Creek, Currency Creek, Sydney Sandstone, St. John’s Anglican Church, Indy 800 Kart Track, The Heritage Hotel, Hawkesbury Fire Control Centre, Wilberforce Vet Hospital, H R King & Son Home, Timber and Hardware, Butterfly Farm & Ski Garden, Sciberras Fresh, Sydney Equestrian Supplies, Woolworths and Coles, Windsor, Hawkesbury River and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximates. All information contained herein are gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Address: 188 Tizzana Road
Car Spaces: 5