Located in the heart of central Windsor’s Heritage Precinct this charming home offers a lifestyle of convenience, is vibrantly light and wonderfully private.
• Charming light filled spaces, decorative 9ft ceilings and warm atmosphere
• Rustic interiors enhanced by period fixtures and fittings; beautiful leadlight windows
• Generously proportioned rooms throughout, good storage;
• Established landscaped gardens offering a private tranquil retreat
• Moments to Windsor’s street cafes, restaurants and Museum and Art Gallery
• Close to the river, parks, playgrounds, and trains and buses (CBD 1 hour)
Additional features include: ornamental fire place, french doors, picture rails, gas cook top, side access to secure backyard, front and rear decks, reverse cycle air conditioning and much more…
Close proximity to:- Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station and local bus routes; Riverview and Windsor Marketplace Shopping Centres including Woolworths and Coles, Pizza Hut Windsor, Red Rooster Windsor, The Grill on George, Macquarie Arms, The Church Bar, Bazza’s Wine Bar, Gloria Jeans Coffee, Lollies & Stuff, 89 Thai, Country Target, Base Store, Westpac Bank, National Australia Bank, Commonwealth Bank, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Punch Love Boxing Fitness, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off-leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves,Hawkesbury District Health Service – Hospital, Hawkesbury River, South Creek, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Address: 16 Ross Street