This elevated 1st floor apartment is privately positioned and would make an ideal low maintenance unit. Well situated to take advantage of local shops, eateries & parks and a short stroll to city trains.
• Practical layout with plenty of storage space
• Seamless integration from living room onto a spacious north-east facing balcony
• Generous main bedroom triple door built-in robe, good sized second bedroom
• Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Good sized bathroom, separate toilet, internal laundry facilities
• Unit entitlement includes car space at rear with remote
• Well maintained secure complex of only six apartments
• Rear position offering maximum privacy and district views
Additional features include:- near new carpets, all new internal doors with brushed stainless steel handles, remote control stainless steel fans in bedrooms, all bedrooms with built-ins, specialised stainless steel track lighting, custom made drapery, foxtel connection available, internal electrical sub board, stow away external balcony clothesline, and so much more…
Close proximity to:- South Windsor eateries, Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Riverview Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centre, Bede Polding College, Chisolm Catholic Primary School Bligh Park, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Landlord therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement.
Address: 6/490 George Street
Suburb: South Windsor
Car Spaces: 1