An elegant, contemporary single storey villa set amidst some of the best homes in Richmond. You are only a short drive to street cafes, parks, trains, schools, vibrant Richmond Marketplace and 15 minutes to the M7.
Tastefully renovated and nestled in a whisper quiet position this immaculate home is sure to delight both the executive couple or those who may wish to scale down from larger dwellings.
A fantastic place to live, this property offers both privacy and prime location which is the best of both worlds in today’s demanding market. An exclusive area centrally located, it is only a stroll away from park lands, schools, transport and conveniently 3 minute drive to Richmond Shopping Centres.
Immense space, natural light and idyllic undercover outdoor entertaining areas bestow this stylish villa with a sense of relaxed, private and serene family living.
• Brand new modern kitchen with electric stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone bench tops
• Concealed sunlit undercover courtyard, great for entertaining; fully fenced
• Three good sized rooms with one built in robe
• Leafy aspect throughout the sun washed interior spaces
• Generous and light filled open plan living and dining areas
• Plenty of off street parking with deep lock up garage, great for the tradesperson with trailers, boats or cars
Features include:- high ceilings, polished floorboards, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan, an abundance of storage, specialised window dressings and much more.
Close proximity to:- Richmond Pool, Richmond Train Station with express trains to Sydney CBD, Richmond Marketplace, many Cafés and restaurants, Richmond Fruit Market, KFC, McDonalds, Richmond Race Club/Clarendon, Richmond Park, Richmond Club, Pugh’s Lagoon, Antiques and Collectables, 24 minutes to Penrith, 25 minutes to m7, 55 minutes to Sydney CBD.
“Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.”
Address: 1/152 Francis Street
Car Spaces: 1