A practical interior redesign has brought new life into this character filled home exuding a welcoming atmosphere, space and privacy. Ideally positioned opposite South Windsor shops, this wonderfully versatile family layout is an ideal home for those who enjoy spacious living in a convenient location.
• Recently renovated enhanced by period fixtures & fittings, complete modern comfort
• Living flows to an undercover and outdoor barbecue area
• Enormous backyard, fully fenced, plenty of space for the kids to run and play
• Ideal garaging for tradespeople or business wanting lock up storage space
• Potential for professional premises with off street parking (stca)
• Easy minutes’ walk to schools, shops and village cafés
• 6 month lease available with option to renew, available now, great landlord, you will be spoilt.
• Fireplace not included
Features include:- floating floorboards, high ceilings, triple garage with rear access for your boat, caravan, trailers or bikes and so much more…
Close proximity to:- South Windsor eateries, Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Riverview Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centre, Bede Polding College, Chisolm Catholic Primary School Bligh Park, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
Warren looks forward to meeting you at the open home as advertised online.
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Landlord therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.