An interior redesign has brought new life into this character filled home exuding a welcoming sense of warmth, space and privacy. Ideally positioned within the tightly-held North Richmond precinct this neatly presented home makes the perfect home for the uber-couple or family that needs a quarter acre for the kids to run and play.
Smartly renovated with a focus on flair and quality design to suit many, this well presented home promises easy care contemporary living well positioned to North Richmond Village Shopping Centre, Coles Supermarket, schools & transport making it a great family choice.
• A relaxed haven of natural light and alfresco living/dining
• Living flows to an undercover and outdoor barbecue area, great for entertaining
• Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes to two plus linen storage
• Renovated gas kitchen with neutral colours and stainless steel appliances
• Enormous backyard, fully fenced, plenty of space for the kids to run and play
• Easy minutes walk to schools, shops and village cafés
• 6-month lease available with options to renew, great landlord, you will be spoilt.
Features include:- reverse cycle air conditioning, combustion fireplace, ceiling fans, gas heating/cooking, drive through side access to the triple garage for your boat, trailers or bikes and so much more…
Close proximity to:- North Richmond Village Shopping Centre, Richmond Train Station with express trains to Sydney CBD, Richmond North Public School, Colo High School, Coles Supermarket, North Richmond Florist, Richmond Pool, Richmond Marketplace, many Cafés and restaurants, Richmond Fruit Market, KFC, McDonalds, Richmond Race Club/Clarendon, Richmond Park, Richmond Club, Pugh’s Lagoon, Antiques and Collectables, 26 minutes to Penrith, 36 minutes to m7, 60 minutes to Sydney CBD.
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximates. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Address: 6 Stephen Street
Suburb: North Richmond
Car Spaces: 5