This beautifully restored federation home is vibrantly light & wonderfully private offering a lifestyle of convenience. An ideal home for those who enjoy a character filled home in a sought after location.
• Well-established suburb, overlooking the Hawkesbury River & bridge.
• Esablished landscaped gardens, side access to garage for your boat, trailers or bike
• Large 5 bedroom federation full brick residence with wide wrap around side verandahs.
• Spacious family kitchen with stone bench tops, massive amounts of storage.
• Generously proportioned bathroom and internal laundry with second shower & toilet.
• Spacious upstairs loft area where 4th and 5th bedrooms are located or additional study options available- work from home.
Additional features include: featured leadlight windows, 5 fireplaces – one with featured cedar surrounds, ornate ceilings, polished floorboards & period features, feature lighting, study nook, grand staircase and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station and local bus routes; Riverview and Windsor Marketplace Shopping Centres including Woolworths and Coles, Pizza Hut Windsor, Red Rooster Windsor, The Grill on George, Macquarie Arms, The Macquarie Boat House, The Church Bar, Ori’s Wine Bar, Gloria Jeans Coffee, Lollies & Stuff, 89 Thai, K-Hub, Base Store, Westpac Bank, National Australia Bank, Commonwealth Bank, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Punch Love Boxing Fitness, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off-leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves,Hawkesbury District Health Service – Hospital, Hawkesbury River, South Creek, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.