Perched on the high side of its leafy cul-de-sac locale, this incredibly versatile home presents the perfect opportunity for first home buyers or a family looking for room to expand. The home is positioned near to Rouse Hill/Windsor Townships and walking distance to local parklands and Hawkesbury River, bike tracks, good schools and transport.
• Stylishly appointed kitchen with quality appliances
• Tastefully decorated, fresh neutral colours, generous sized bedrooms
• Sub floor clearance to accommodate additional storage needs
• Or Option to create a spacious wine cellar under the family home
• Rear alfresco entertaining deck enjoying local views
• Plus additional alfresco bbq or undercover area to relax
• Fully tiled spacious bathroom boasts a full sized corner tub
• Side access for your boat, caravan or trailers, you will love the space
• Lock up garage with Workshop/Studio options utilising tandem driveway
Features include:- floating floorboards, reverse cycle air conditioning, renovated throughout, quality fixtures and fittings, ceiling fans, sub-floor storage galore for tradespeople needing extra lock up room, side access for those who have boats/caravans, bikes or trailers…too much to mention!
Close proximity to:- Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Vendor therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement. Location photographs are included. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement.
Address: 23 Roberts Place
Suburb: McGraths Hill
Car Spaces: 1