Located in the heart of one of the heritage precincts of the Hawkesbury this property features:
• Charming light-filled spaces, decorative ceilings, and warm atmosphere
• Rustic interiors enhanced by period fixtures and fittings, style and modern comfort
• Seamless integration of indoor/outdoor living with stylish timber bi-fold doors
• Moments to Windsor’s Art Gallery, street cafes’ and vibrant Riverview Shopping Centre
• Established landscaped gardens with private tranquil courtyard
• Enrich your understanding of Hawkesbury’s remarkable history
Features include: side access, workshop or artist’s studio, polished floorboards, quality period fixtures and fittings, stainless steel appliances, open fireplaces, sensory garden beds, picture rails, specialised window dressings, reverse cycle air conditioning, side access, and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off-leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Landlord therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
All inspections are by appointment or by video link. Please contact the office to discuss further (02) 4577 9964.
Price: LEASED Address: 540 George Street Suburb: South Windsor Postcode: 2756
Open Home: Contact agent for details Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 1 Car Spaces: 1