A gracious gated country residence of grand proportions without the maintenance, ideal home for those who enjoy entertaining family and friends in a great location. Offering a lifestyle of convenience. “Avoca” is vibrantly light, wonderfully private and set on just under a 1/4 acre.
Located in the heart of one of the heritage precincts of the Hawkesbury. Avoca has been lovingly restored to its former glory and is a mix of an enchanting pre/post war period and modern minimalistic style.
The “Avoca” loft is where past and present meet. Featuring monochromatic tones and recycled wood, with a healthy dose of simplicity and keeping it nice and cozy.
* Stylishly renovated with rustic interiors enhanced by exquisite period fixtures and fittings
* Charming light filled vaulted spaces and decorative high ceilings provide a wonderful atmosphere.
* Clerestory windows light the space with stunning aesthetic features
* Generously sized bedroom throughout, bedroom vanities, claw bath, warm polished floorboards
* Established landscaped gardens offering private courtyards, terraces, and children’s play area.
* Avoca loft restored and reinvented as a secluded artist’s studio or separate accommodation
* Footsteps to Richmond Town Centre, street cafes, boutique shops, parks, playgrounds, schools, trains and buses
* Low maintenance gardens, secure fencing for our beloved pets
* Triple car garage/workshop with ample off-street parking for an additional 3 vehicles
Focal points include – Wide hallways with custom feature woodwork, rich detail surrounding 4 open fireplaces and including hearth tiles. Custom charming farmhouse kitchen featuring 30mm vanity, period fixtures and fittings including brass window stays, marble treads specialized wood panelling, statement period light fittings including elaborate ceiling light pull cords. Polished floorboards, ornate cornices, 12ft pressed metal ceilings, white/ stainless steel round sockets, basin pillar taps with ceramic levers, terracotta tied roof finials. Additional features include master bedroom with ensuite, Miele dishwasher, 900mm stainless steel 5 burner oven/grill. Fowler high density vitreous China vanity, French doors, hardwood decking with expansive cedar bi-fold doors leading to alfresco dining.
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Vendor therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement.
Address: 32 Chapel Street
Car Spaces: 6