Escape the hustle and bustle of city life as this home is perfect for those wanting a relaxed low maintenance rural lifestyle.
• Fully furnished if required
• Rural District Views maintained by landlord who lives in the main residence
• 1 generous sized bedroom, lounge, separate laundry and shower – Completely Independent Granny flat
• 6 month lease available with option to renew
• 2 weeks rent plus 4 weeks bond required (subject to application)
• Great landlord with flexible terms
• Boarding kennels onsite with pet dogs
• Other properties on site also tenanted
Features include: Floating floorboards, reverse-cycle Air Conditioning, ceiling fans, secure fencing, and so much more…
Inspections are as advertised, any questions feel free to contact our office today on (02) 4577 9964.
Close proximity to:- Rouse Hill Town Centre, McGraths Hill Shopping Centre, Pitt Town Village, Windsor Roads and Metro; Mulgrave and Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury River, Colbee Park, Arndell Anglican College, Oakville Public School, Pitt Town, Rouse Hill, McGraths Hill Home Central including Bunnings Warehouse, Harvey Norman, Beacon Lighting, Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse, Subway Restaurant, Petbarn, BCF, Aldi, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Landlord therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement.
Address: 43c Hanckel Road
Suburb: Oakville NSW