This Architecturally designed North facing “Aspen Terrace” is positioned in Marsden Park’s most prestigious enclaves, Elara Estate. This stylish Exhibition Terrace home enjoys a superior elevated position with local district views affording peace and privacy.
On entering this Award Winning Design this dual level terrace there is an immediate sense of light and space, with high ceilings throughout and a beautifully appointed formal living and open plan dining room options complete with two living areas.
Durable porcelain floors grace selected living areas and their warm coloured hue adds to the modern, chic appeal that permeates this sought after “Aspen Terrace”. The lower level’s sprawling living and work from home options, together with master bedroom suite complete with ensuite, these will be havens of relaxation and organised work from home options in a busy household.
The Sydney Business Park is within 15 minute drive showcasing conveniences such as Ikea, Bunnings, Masters, Aldi, Costco, Toll, Lindt, great local schools coupled with verdant trekking paths, parklands and cycle ways all just a short stroll away this home representing an idyllic lifestyle opportunity.
• Open plan living and dining thoughtfully proportioned and trademark meticulous style
• Two double sized bedrooms and built in robes ~ you’ll love the compact space
• Gourmet kitchen making entertaining a delight with Caesarstone
• Great landlord, 6 month lease with an option to renew
• 2 weeks rent plus 4 weeks bond
Special Features include:-
• Dorf stainless mixer tap, Franke stainless single bowl sink inset
• Reverse cycle air conditioning and quality inclusions
• Cosmopolitan offerings from Sydney Business Park only 5 minutes’ drive away
• Short drive to local shops, RSL, cafes, public transport and good schools
• Gated access featuring compact undercover alfresco entertaining area
• Secure backyard with landscaped grassed courtyard
Additional Features include:- Remote garage access, Electric vehicle charge port, Natural gas cooktop with electric oven, Specialised lighting throughout, built-in robes, good storage, automatic roller door remote, data and television points, recycled water facility and much more…
Close proximity to:- Lamp Post Restaurant, Zambrero Marsden Park, Choice Sushi Marsden Park, Oporto, Aldi, IKEA, Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant, Fratelli Pizzeria, Monty’s Pizza and Skewers, Limestone Café, Greenway Pho and Vietnamese Rolls, Prepare Early Education Centre, St. Luke’s Catholic College, Marsden Park Public School, Northbourne Public School, Richard Johnson Anglican School, The Marsden Brewhouse, Bunnings Marsden Park, JB-HiFi, Costco Wholesale, Australian Christian College, Schofields Public School, Westlink M7 Motorway, Richmond Road and Rooty Hill Road North Arterials; Riverstone, Quakers Hill and Schofields train stations and much more.
Rachael looks forward to assisting you with your real estate needs, join her #live online to view this property, hope to catch up with you soon.
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Landlord therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement.
Address: 71 Bolwarra Drive
Suburb: Marsden Park
Car Spaces: 1