Set on an expansive 853sqm offering rear lane access to Dickson Lane, with 2 road frontages, this recently renovated cottage is located near the heart of one of the heritage precincts of the Hawkesbury featuring charming light filled spaces, you will love the space and local district views.
• A short drive to vibrant Windsor and Richmond Townships, restaurants and street cafes
• Brand new kitchen, bathroom and internal laundry facilities
• Freshly painted throughout and new floating floorboards throughout the home
• Easy low maintenance cottage gardens with large expansive block
• Off street parking and side access for boats, cars, caravans, truck and trailers
• Plenty of room for the kids to run and play on the large 853sqm block
Close proximity to:- Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Vendor therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement.
Address: 319 Macquarie Street
Suburb: South Windsor