Well situated in this boutique complex of seven stylish townhouses, this property offers a low maintenance lifestyle of contemporary convenience. Walking distance from vibrant North Richmond Shopping Village, cafés and eateries.
• Impressive entertainer’s kitchen, stainless steel appliances, an abundance of custom storage
• Modern bathroom complete with bath; ensuite to master bedroom; built-ins to all bedrooms
• Excellent natural light, generous sized open plan practical living & dining, sought after location
• Secure entrance, remote garage access and internal access, with off street parking
• Seamless integration from the indoor living to outdoor undercover courtyard
• Footsteps to restaurants, cafes, shopping, good schools, bus routes, short drive to Richmond train station
• Strata levies approximately $738.66 per quarter
• Vacant possession available within 6 weeks as per contract
Special features include:- reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms, vertical blinds, internal laundry, enjoy carpeted and tiled areas quality fixtures and fittings, double linen press clothesline, fixed floor coverings, rangehood, blinds, built-in wardrobes, insect screens, TV antenna… too much to mention.
Close proximity to:- North Richmond Village Shopping Centre, Richmond Train Station with express trains to Sydney CBD, Richmond North Public School, Colo High School, Coles Supermarket, North Richmond Florist, Richmond Pool, Richmond Marketplace, many Cafés and restaurants, Richmond Fruit Market, Oporto, McDonalds, KFC, Richmond Race Club/Clarendon, Richmond Park, Richmond Club, Pugh’s Lagoon, Antiques and Collectables, 26 minutes to Penrith, 36 minutes to M7, 60 minutes to Sydney CBD.
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximates. All information contained herein are gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Address: 3/33-35 Stephen Street
Suburb: North Richmond
Car Spaces: 2