Want to escape to the Country however never thought you could afford or maintain the lifestyle? Why not meet in the middle and enjoy a rural lifestyle without the maintenance.
Representing value for money this substantial sized home takes full advantage of the immense space and local rural postcard vistas. This is a family home which is private and features flexible floorplan to accommodate dual family options.
This residence offers a lifestyle focused on seamless integration between indoor and outdoor living areas flooded with natural light, making entertaining your family and friends a lot of fun.
- Four good sized bedrooms with built-in robe to the master bedroom
- Practical floorplan offering options for additional accommodation or 2 living spaces, your choice
- Possible dual family or granny flat accommodation dependent on the floorplan you choose
- Hardwood decking, local district views enjoyed over serene South Creek
- Great sized backyard for the kids to run and play with easy to maintain gardens
- Quiet street, short walk/drive to all amenities, transport, cycleways and Hawkesbury River
This home represents an idyllic lifestyle opportunity. Conveniently located with an easy walk/drive to Windsor Shopping Village together with excellent private and public schools and verdant parklands, don’t miss your opportunity to inspect today.
To take a walk through contact Rachael today 02 45779964.
Close proximity to:- Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off-leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Address: 47 Harris Street
Suburb: Windsor NSW