Designed to embrace easy care living and entertaining, this well-kept complex enjoys a convenient address within walking distance to street cafés, parks, trains and vibrant Parramatta Westfield.
Filled with an abundance of natural light, this north-east facing two bedroom apartment, has been renovated throughout including bathroom, kitchen and specialised floor coverings.
• Good sized bedrooms with expansive windows and sizeable built in mirrored robes
• Seamless integration from indoor/outdoor living, large balcony with sunny district views
• Walking distance to all amenities including good schools, transport & medical facilities
• Open plan gas kitchen, dining and lounge room, stone benchtops, great to entertain
• Lovely tree lined street, good to enjoy a bbq with family & friends on the balcony at home
• Currently tenanted to 13th March, 2021 $420 per week. Strata levies combined $875.90 p/q.
• You will enjoy the independence -15 mins walk to Westmead Hospital and Parramatta CBD
• Secure parking and intercom access to the unit; internal laundry access
• First home buyers and investors will love this opportunity to enter the market
Additional Features include:- Full main bathroom – bath + shower, Ensuite to Master Bedroom, Private storage area/lock up garage, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, specialised stainless steel lighting fixtures and fittings, 2 x reverse cycle air conditioning, vertical blinds, mirrored robes, security grills, balcony with dual sliding doors leading to sunny district views, linen cupboard, abundance of storage, internal access to laundry and so much more…
Rachael looks forward to meeting you at the open home or as advertised online. Enjoy the many benefits of being part of the such a convenient address as listed below.
Close proximity to:- Westfield Parramatta, Parramatta River, Westmead Shopping Village including Woolworths Metro, Aldi Wentworthville/Merrylands, Officeworks, The Cheesecake Shop, Local Liquor Bottle Shop and Liquor Store, Westmead Private Hospital, Westmead Hospital, The Children’s Hospital Westmead, Westmead Medical Centre, Darcy Road Surgery, Hawkesbury Road Family Medical Centre, Advance Medical Practice Westmead, Australia Post, Red Rooster, McDonalds, Hungry Jacks, Skye Hotel Suites, Parramatta Parkroyal, Westmead Public School, Sacred Heart Primary School, Parramatta West Public School, Parramatta High School, Arthur Phillip High School, Essington Christian Academy, Cabrini Nursing Home, Parramatta Train Station 6 minutes, Westmead Train Station 3 minutes, 3 minutes to M4, 3 minutes to Great Western Highway, Parklands including Parramatta Park, Ollie Webb Reserve, Holroyd Gardens, Merrylands Park, Shannons Paddock, Pye Street Park, Sydney Smith Park, Bridge Road Reserve, Prabha Memorial Walk, , transport and so much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximates. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Address: 2/27 Good Street
Car Spaces: 1