A modern architecturally designed home which focuses on maximising space, utilising beautiful raw textures and natural light throughout. This property offers a home of exceptional style, quality and privacy with effortless indoor/outdoor contemporary living whilst being a short drive to all amenities.
– Delightfully private and light filled throughout, benefit from the practical layout
– Spacious open plan family lounge living with striking vaulted ceilings and local views
– Renovated gourmet kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and stylish dual sink bowl
– Spacious open living/dining, reverse cycle air conditioning, specialised window dressings and track lighting
– Good sized master bedroom, robes to two bedrooms, ceiling fans to all, key locks to windows
– Renovated bathroom with uber frameless shower screen, built in bath, quality fixtures and fittings
– Commercial grade floating floor boards, reverse cycle air conditioning, s/s dishlex dishwasher
– Entertain friends in a relaxed and private undercover courtyard, hardwood decking, complete with bar
– Great for first home buyers, investors or someone looking for a quality property. Are you ready to move in?
– Adjacent to parklands, imposing position, in locale with new construction
Additional features include:- low maintenance landscaped gardens, colourbond fencing, block out shutters great for shift workers, Emelia stainless steel 4 burner gas stove cooktop, ceiling fans, back to base alarm, undercover access to garage, ample storage and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Rachael looks forward to meeting you at the Open Home on Saturday.
Address: 14 Arkell Drive
Suburb: Bligh Park
Car Spaces: 2