This north-east facing immaculately presented home is well positioned to shops, schools & transport making it a great family choice.
Smartly renovated with a focus on flair and quality design to suit many, this well presented home promises easy care contemporary living.
Convenient location central to amenities and 5 minutes drive to the popular Windsor township, McGraths Hill Home Centre including Aldi, Bunnings and 12 minutes to Rouse Hill Shopping Centre.
• A relaxed haven of natural light and alfresco living/dining
• Four good sized bedrooms plus study or fifth bedroom option,
• New kitchen and bathrooms, plenty of storage options, quiet cul-de-sac
• Granite benchtops, gas cooking with stainless steel appliances
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, downlights, plantation shutters throughout
• Practical design with striking colours, double garage and double carport
• 6 month lease available with options to renew, great landlord, you will be spoilt.
Features include: tiled areas, freshly painted, ceiling fans, 2 storage sheds.
Close proximity to:- McGraths Hill Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Mulgrave and Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury River, Colbee Park, Arndell Anglican College, Oakville Public School, Pitt Town, Rouse Hill, McGraths Hill Home Central including Bunnings Warehouse, Harvey Norman, Beacon Lighting, Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse, Subway Restaurant, Petbarn, BCF, Aldi, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Landlord therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement.
Address: 7 Kallawatta Grove
Suburb: McGraths Hill
Car Spaces: 4