This sophisticated and luxurious multi-level home has been architecturally designed and presents a rare opportunity located in an exclusive enclave of homes in the hills of Kurrajong. Uniquely styled with timeless hand-selected vintage and contemporary collections, ample living spaces and a choice entertainers’ design with separate teenager’s retreat or home office, you decide.
Perfectly positioned in the quiet of a cul-de-sac, “The Marton” sits on a generous 7,500sqm of effortless elegance with manicured landscaped gardens in one of the Hawkesbury’s exclusive blue ribbon streets.
Conveniently located, it is an easy drive to the local Village Shopping Centres and excellent schools, restaurants, cafes and verdant parklands, this home represents an idyllic lifestyle opportunity.
• Palatial master suite complete with walk-in robe, ensuite and retreat
• Five generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes plus home office/study
• Entertainers’ kitchen features butler’s pantry and stainless steel appliances
• An abundance of formal and family living and dining rooms flooded with natural light
• Grand proportions with separate formal and casual areas together with a large rumpus/games room.
• Alfresco entertaining undercover verandahs; ample parking and easy access to backyard
• Specialised features set amongst prestigious enclave of homes to escape the grind of daily life
To book your private palatial tour of “The Marton” contact Teena Dwight on 0438 284 824 or Rachael on 0418 410 498
Address: 69 Peel Parade
Car Spaces: 9