Centrally located, this property offers a low maintenance lifestyle of contemporary convenience. Walking distance from vibrant Shopping Village, buses, trains, parks and cafés.
– Practical open plan kitchen, electric appliances, an abundance of bench space and custom storage
– Three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plus powder room
– Ensuite and walk-in robe to Master bedroom
– Good sized modern bathroom complete with shower & full bath; third toilet located downstairs
– Excellent natural light, generous sized open plan spacious living & dining
– Secure internal access to garage, tandem carport and off-street parking
– Currently tenanted for $470 per week until April 2024
– Seamless integration from the indoor living to outdoor and grassed backyard
Special features include:- 2 x reverse cycle air conditioning, lock up garage, tandem carport, gated access to backyard, vertical blinds, ensuite + walk-in robe to main, built-in wardrobes, internal laundry, third toilet downstairs, carpeted accommodation and tiled living areas,…too much to mention.
Rachael and Teena look forward to answering your real estate questions and arranging an inspection.
Close proximity to:- South Windsor and Bligh Park Shopping Villages, South Windsor eateries, Easy Lane Restaurant, Post Office Takeaway, Messina Pizza & Pasta, South Windsor Butchery, IGA, Liquorland, Windsor RSL, Windsor Leagues Club, Riverview Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centre, Bede Polding College, Chisolm Catholic Primary School Bligh Park, South Windsor Family Centre, Collith Avenue Before & After School Care, PCYC Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Windsor Ten Pin Bowling, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Rickabys Creek, and so much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximates. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Address: 4/254-256 Macquarie Street
Suburb: South Windsor
Car Spaces: 2