Centrally located, this property offers a low maintenance lifestyle of contemporary convenience. Walking distance from vibrant Shopping Village, buses, trains, parks and cafés.
- Exceptionally well designed for entertainers and/or family living
- Bright open plan lounge and dining room living spaces
- Seamless integration to undercover alfresco living with modern merbau decking
- Private and rear hardwood decking for undercover outdoor entertaining
- Modern kitchen with electric quality appliances open plan living dining
- Sizeable bedrooms with additional study den or generous storage room
- Functional and contemporary fully tiled bathroom
- Internal laundry facilities, reverse cycle air conditioning, storage
- Double remote lock-up garage with internal access
- Close to cafes, shops, trains, Riverview/Richmond Shoppingtowns and M2/M7
Rachael and Teena look forward to answering your real estate questions and arranging an inspection.
Special features include:- reverse cycle air conditioning, lock up carport, vertical blinds, built-in wardrobes, internal laundry, carpeted accommodation and hardwood flooring in living areas…too much to mention.
Close proximity to:- South Windsor and Bligh Park Shopping Villages, South Windsor eateries, Easy Lane Restaurant, Post Office Takeaway, Messina Pizza & Pasta, South Windsor Butchery, IGA, Liquorland, Windsor RSL, Windsor Leagues Club, Riverview Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centre, Bede Polding College, Chisolm Catholic Primary School Bligh Park, South Windsor Family Centre, Collith Avenue Before & After School Care, PCYC Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Windsor Ten Pin Bowling, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Rickabys Creek, and so much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximates. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Address: 254-256 Macquarie Street
Suburb: South Windsor
Car Spaces: 2